Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Studio Update

We are closing in on the live tracking sessions for the weekend of September 15th. The preproduction has been very successful so far and I look forward to moving on to the next phase. We have two more songs that need to be finished in pre and a few minor changes for a couple of the songs.

I'm very excited about the progress and the very promising feedback from the few that I have shared the music. These are only preproduction tracks the final versions should be something very special.

At this point the album will definitely be released in fall the date still to be determined. I wanted it to be October 1, because that would be exactly one year to the day I moved to NYC. That will not be possible. I do expect it to be available late October to Mid November. It will take some time for it to be available at the different digital outlets such as iTunes. The hard copy will be available on my website for sale at MattCode.com as soon as it becomes available. Click below and visit the website to sign up for that mailing list.


-Matt Code

Visit my website and sign up for the mailing list.
Http://www.mattcode.com

No comments: