Friday, March 16, 2007

What's on the horizon

It has been a very long time. I apologize that I have not been on here for quite sometime. However, in my time off I have pulled together a lot of interesting songs. I was hoping that I could release an album in December of 2006, but my writing kept on evolving and better songs emerged. So, I decided to delay this project. There is a band in place and the songs are fully evolved to where I want them.

This is what's on the horizon. I was discussing with Erica my timeline for completing an 11 to 13 song album. We both agree with the caliber of musicians that I will be working on this project, that this can be done by September 1st. (Give or take a few months) This will not be released until it is to the level that I desire. Even if this means having it mixed over by different studios.

Some of you may notice that the myspace page is updated. This is my theme, perhaps to be explained at a different time. Also feel free to visit my home page at http://www.mattcode.com. The site will include the ability to purchase my CD's, posters, t-shirts, and other items. It is currently under construction so you will just have to wait for the release of the album, in the mean time bookmark the page.

This is the most exited I have been in my entire musical career. Please feel free to keep in touch. I do not answer emails on this myspace page. I receive way too many spam messages. You can add yourself on my personal account if you wish. I will chat with you there. (http://www.myspace.com/mattcodemusic)

I will see you in Autumn,

Matt Code

No comments: