Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Studio Update: A weekend of tracking

Last night at 2:30 AM, Hari put down the final drum track for my 11 song album. The recording took three days and went extremely well. Phil still has 4 more songs to finish up with the bass, but they should be done within the week. The music sounds fantastic. I’m very excited to set a release date, but many issues may still arise that might delay it. I will keep everyone up to date on the albums progress and will release a track to my mailing list when it becomes available.


To sign up for my mailing list you must visit my webpage. The link to all of my official information is below.

======================================
Matt Code - Music News
Homepage (Official Website): http://www.mattcode.com
News Homepage: http://www.mattcode.com/news
======================================
Click this button to subscribe to this news feed.  News content will be place on most readers, including Google and Yahoo homepages

No comments: